Suds is a lightweight SOAP python client for consuming Web Services.
- No class generation
- Provides an object API.
- Reads wsdl at runtime for encoding/decoding
- Supports the following SOAP binding styles:
- Provides objectification of WSDL defined:
- Types (objects)
- Service and type objects provide inspection via print
- Supports unicode
- HTTP authentication
- Basic WS-Security
subscribe here ( https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-suds-list )
Bug Reporting / Help
All bugs and feature requests a processed through the ticket system.
Because of spam problems, you will need to sign up for a Fedora Account which is quick and easy.
To open a new ticket, press the New Ticket link int the above tool bar. Please be sure to include the following items:
- The version of suds.
- A public link or copy of the WSDL.
- A description of the problem including sample code (if possible).
For help, there are a number of resources available. First, look at the Tips & Tricks page. If you can't find help there, try looking through the README and the Examples. If none of these resources help, you can post a question on either the mailing list mailto:fedora-suds-list@… or post a question on the IRC channel irc.freenode.net/#suds. When posting a question on the mailing list it really helps if you include the items listed for opening a Ticket. When posting on IRC, it's best to include the nick of someone on the channel to get someones attention. At times, you'll find many people on the channel but they may not notice a post unless their nick is specified.
What's going on ...
- Release (0.4.1)
- Target Date: 12-31-2010
- Bug Fixes:
- Release (0.4.2)
- Target Date:
- SimClient invoke MessagePlugin(s) like SoapClient for testing.
- Thread safety
- Make leading (_) designation of attributes configurable.
- Bug Fixes:
- API3 Proposal CLOSED
- Jeff Ortel maintainer mailto:jortel@…
- Jesper Noehr mailto:jesper@… of Coniuro http://www.coniuro.com
- Nathan Van Gheem mailto:vangheem@…
(15.6 KB) -
added by duffy 8 years ago.
- favicon_ducky.png (516 bytes) - added by duffy 8 years ago.
(203.1 KB) -
added by jortel 7 years ago.
RHEL 5 RPM
(212.6 KB) -
added by jortel 6 years ago.