- 13:52 Ticket #415 (An error occured while building a instance) closed by
- invalid: The problem is the WSDL definition referring to unknown text type.
- 13:42 Ticket #415 (An error occured while building a instance) created by
- Just go the following error: […] WSDL is attached.
- 19:00 Ticket #414 (Having problems connecting to a wsdl hosted on an internal network) created by
- Hi, I am having an issue connecting to a wsdl that is located on another …
- 20:19 Ticket #413 (empty list returned as empty string instead of proper result) created by
- With the following rpclib service: […] and suds client: […] I …
- 15:05 Ticket #412 (Failure to handle 500 Internal Server Errors that are not SOAP responses) created by
- Calling a SOAP service that responds with a 500 internal server error and …
- 02:20 Ticket #411 (Exception: Import Schema Failed.) created by
- Hi, I have a short and simple Python script to talk to EWS. I hit the …
- 12:51 Ticket #409 (Add the ability to get "type" as type attribute instead of "xsi:type") closed by
- invalid: My bad. nothing should change. not quite sure why it didn't work in the …
- 22:25 Ticket #410 (Handling TypeNotFound in Debian mentors wsdl) created by
- Hi, I'm trying to use this wsdl service: …
- 16:31 Ticket #409 (Add the ability to get "type" as type attribute instead of "xsi:type") created by
- Hi, I'm using suds to connect to VMWare vSphere. I get error from vSphere, …
- 00:11 ReleaseHistory edited by
- 00:10 ReleaseHistory edited by
- 00:03 WikiStart edited by
- 00:02 WikiStart edited by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.