Ticket #497 (closed enhancement: fixed)
RFE: allow to access ldap server when rootdse is not available
|Reported by:||simo||Owned by:||sgallagh|
|Coverity Bug:||Patch Submitted:|
|Red Hat Bugzilla:||0||Design link:|
|Design review:||Fedora test page:|
|Chosen:||Candidate to push out:|
If rootdse is not available we should still try to access ldap using reasonable defaults with, maybe a few additional options.
For example ad a ldap_support_gssapi = true/false and things like that.
This should allow us to work against very old ldap servers or very odd configured ones where we just want to do simple operations.
- Milestone changed from SSSD Deferred to NEEDS_TRIAGE
- Component changed from SSSD to LDAP Provider
- Version changed from master to 1.2.0
- Owner changed from somebody to sgallagh
- Milestone changed from SSSD 1.5.0 to SSSD 1.2.2
- Status changed from new to closed
- tests changed from 0 to 1
- Resolution set to fixed
- fixedin set to 1.2.2