- Architecture -- a quick overview of the various components in Spacewalk
- JavaDesign -- design of the Java web UI.
- Navi -- our navigation system -- understand our own home grown navigation system used throughout the app
- ListTag -- used for creating lists within the java pages
- PerlStack -- understand how the pxt layer communicates with the perl modules and mod_perl
- AclDesign -- detailed explanation of ACLs
- JavaDoc -- Documentation of Java code
- PythonDocumentation -- Documentation of python code
- XmlrpcHandlers -- understand how to deal with XMLRPC handlers
- UnitTests -- how to run them
- CodeAnalysis -- a document going through the java packages describing what they contain and what work is needed.
- CodeAnalysis -- Analyze of code on Ohloh.net
- TaskoMatic -- Document outlining what taskomatic is and what each task is used for.
- CobblerIntegration - How spacewalk and cobbler interact
Working with the code
- Git Guide -- how to work with Git, the source control of choice for Spacewalk
- GitStat -- boring statistics extracted from our git repo.
- Setting up the Development environment
- EclipseSetup -- How to get eclipse running to edit/compile/junit the spacewalk-java code.
- PatchProcess -- how to go about creating a new patch and submitting it to the mailing list
- BugHandling -- how to commit a fix and what to do with bugzillas.
- ChangingSchema -- if you need to change the Spacewalk DB schema read this
- CodingConventions -- coding style and conventions used in the project
- Tracing a page -- Follow code flow from the webUI down to the DB layer
- AddingPagesOverview -- Adding a page to the Java stack
- Branching -- how branches are organized in the git repo.
- LocalIvyRepo -- how to create a local ivy repository
- CustomSerializer -- how to create a custom serializer
- LogDriverSetup -- how to enable the log4j logdriver utility to see SQL output and params used
Releasing the code
- ReleaseProcess -- Process for building RPMs
- List of packages in releases -- including packages already in Fedora. Contains version of each package for each distribution.
- Koji -- Current build status.