- Make spacewalk run on Fedora 20, drop support for Fedora 18.
- New WebUI
- Integrate Twitter Bootstrap 3.0.
- Replace old date-picker.
- Add password strength meter.
- Support for SSL for connections to external/managed PostgreSQL.
- Improve SCAP.
- Identity management (IPA) integration.
- Make it last release of Spacewalk for RHEL5.
No date set
- Syncing Source RPMs
- OVAL support
- Improved profile/manifest comparisons
- MultiOrg? improvements
- Refined organizational trusts? (one way trust, vs two way currently)
- Utterly public channels?
- Config Channels?
- More flexible user management
- Improved LDAP support (local and external)
- IDN support for RHN Tools
- DeltaRPM pkg type support (import delta rpm's and allow yum clients to consume)
- Add export to CVS to spacecmd
- rhncfg-manager (to manage local per-system config channel content)
- Expand csv download links
- Misc Provisioning Enhancements
For other future potential things see BrainBox.
Note: See TracRoadmap for help on using the roadmap.