Welcome to Fedora Security Lab
This Trac/git instance is used for the development of the Fedora Security Lab (FSL) (former known as Fedora Security Spin). Those linked packages currently exist in Fedora. Due to space limitation not all packages are available on the Fedora Security Lab Live CD!
Nowadays, there is more than just a Live CD under the umbrella of the Fedora Security Lab. There is the Fedora Security Lab Test bench, an Ansible playbooks for package installations, and a comps groups.
If you are just interested in the Software itself, please visit the security lab page.
- Fedora Security Lab Test bench
- Compliance Killer
- OpenDEEM - Open Dynamic Efficiency Evaluation Methodology
Help us (aka Contribute)
There are many ways to help.
- Pick a task at the Wishlist or do a Package Review. For that just follow the Tracker bug!
- Add relevant information sources to the Documentation page.
- Test the nightly builds of Fedora Security Lab.
- When we are getting close to a new release, please help with testing.
Further Questions? How to contribute? Contact Joerg Simon - jsimon <at> fedoraproject.org or Fabian Affolter - fab <at> fedoraproject.org.
Git repository access
- Anonymous checkout: git clone https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/security-spin.git
- Commit access: git clone ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/security-spin.git
- Package installation
- Create the Fedora Security Lab Live CD (mainly for developers)
- Security related documents
We are social!
- Available packages in the Fedora Security Lab.
- Some packages which are in the repositories of Fedora and are waiting to get included into the Fedora Security Lab.
- Click the login link above and use your Fedora Project username and password.