Repoview allows one to easily create a set of static HTML pages in a YUM repository, allowing simple browsing of available packages. It uses kid templating engine to create the pages and is therefore easily customizable.
- Kid templating engine (version 0.6.3 and above)
- Yum system updater (version 3.0 and above)
- Python-2.5 or Python-2.4 with cElementTree
Repoview is maintained by me, Konstantin Ryabitsev (icon at fedoraproject).
Special thanks to Michael Schwendt and Remi Collet for lots of good patches.
Please open a new ticket in the "Repoview" component to report any bugs.
License and Copyright
- Copyright © 2005 by Duke University.
- Copyright © 2006-2011 by Konstantin Ryabitsev and contributors.
- It is available to you under the terms of GNU GPL version 2 or above.
Latest version is Repoview-0.6.6 released on 2011-11-16.