- 06:41 Ticket #7 (Report When Files Fail to Download) closed by
- fixed: This seems to have been done.
- 06:40 Ticket #3 (Set Up pyjigdo.org) closed by
- fixed: Plone site added, a little more work needed for it.
- 06:39 WikiStart edited by
- add pyjigdo.org link (diff)
- 09:48 Changeset [5c658ee] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabberSo, this is not done. run_command has pissed me off. I'm going to Zzzz :-D …
- 22:23 Changeset [982a583] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabber2007-10-18 Stewart Adam <s.adam@…> * Bugfixes * Match …
- 03:22 Ticket #8 (run_command is fikle - fix it) closed by
- 03:21 Ticket #10 (If ISO image is already downloaded, and complete, pyjigdo still downloads) closed by
- 03:21 Changeset [4889cf0] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabberFixed #10 Fixed a bug with getImageSum data type that was causing us a lot …
- 02:53 Ticket #10 (If ISO image is already downloaded, and complete, pyjigdo still downloads) created by
- The summary says it all.
- 02:44 Ticket #9 (urlgrab() lovin' 302s - we need to hash what it downloads) closed by
- 02:44 Changeset [05263a0] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabberFix #9, every time we use urlgrab() and have a sum to check against, do …
- 02:25 Ticket #9 (urlgrab() lovin' 302s - we need to hash what it downloads) created by
- So, we've now found a major issue. We need to check the data that …
- 01:30 Changeset [ad39755] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabberAdded some comments
- 01:27 Changeset [425272a] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabberAdding some information about what checkSlices() is supposed to do along …
- 00:02 Changeset [7d5e27d] by
- 23:08 Changeset [7eacac8] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabberMerge branch 'master' of …
- 23:07 Changeset [faeddbd] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabberMake it stop complaining about not automerging
- 23:04 Changeset [499079c] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabberRemove useless print.
- 22:50 Changeset [ef97c86] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabberFix template download location
- 22:20 Ticket #8 (run_command is fikle - fix it) created by
- The subprocess calls seem to just give up sometimes with the way that …
- 22:16 Ticket #2 (Update raw_input Calls to be Less Anti-User) closed by
- 22:16 Changeset [057d2b7] by
- masterpyjigdo-urlgrabberFix #2
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.