PkgDB2 is the Fedora package database and application.
Feel free to consult the pkgdb2 documentation for information on how to set-up, configure, run and contribute to the project.
If you are looking how to share your commit ACLs with a group of person, checkout the dedicated section of the documentation
Get the sources
git clone ssh://<FAS user>@git.fedorahosted.org/git/pkgdb2.git
A Clone is available on github as well: https://github.com/fedora-infra/pkgdb2
List of open tickets
Tickets Scheduled for next release (1.32)
- Image link is broken
- "Fedora devel -> Approved" causes all branches to be set for approval
- Active Releases Overview is blank for many packages
- add availability date + EOL date to collections list
- Make rawhide "version" usable in pkgdb collections
- Seamonkey package - Admin ACL
- My requests usability
- [RFE] co-owner in new package request.
- [RFE] koschei integration in new package request
- [RFE] Monitoring in new package request
- Pending ACLs list should link to user pages
- 'Request Admin Access' does 'Request Approveacls'
- Package is owner is not able to change monitoring status for perl-Module-CoreList package
- [RFE] Link to koschei for package on package page