Ticket #18 (assigned enhancement)
Self serve new package form
|Reported by:||toshio||Owned by:||toshio|
Description (last modified by toshio) (diff)
Let users submit a new package via a web form. This may be queued or go live immediately. The package would need to be entered into the database and then some method established for the cvs server to create new branches based on the newest information.
First step is to have FESCo or cvsadmins decide whether the package goes live or gets queued for approval.
After that we have the following tasks to perform:
- Code a template to take package name review URL, owner.
- Code for either queue or approval
- Code a cvs-int cron job that can tell when to create a new branch. This could piggyback on the acl script somehow.
- Milestone changed from 0.4 to 0.3.3
- Severity set to Hindrance
- Owner changed from josemm to toshio
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from 0.3.4 to 0.3.7