packagedb-cli is a command line interface of the well-known packagedb of the Fedora project.
This interface allows you to:
- List all the packages of the project
- List all the packages of the project following a pattern
- List all orphaned packages
- List all orphaned and eol'd packages
- List all the packages of a given user
- See the ACL of a given package (for all branch or a specific one)
- See all pending ACL of a given package (for all branch or a specific one)
- Request ACL for a given action, package and branch
- Approve or denied requested ACL for a given package, user, action, branch
- Orphan my package(s) using name/regex (ie: pkgdb orphan R-\* devel)
- Orphan all your packages in one go
- Orphan a given package, for a given branch
- Retire a given package, for a given branch
- Orphan and retire a in one go
- Unorphan a given package, for a given branch
- Unorphan a given package, for a all branches
This interface will allow you to:
- Find the review bug of a package -- This will be given while listed ACL for a package. Work is being done to integrate the information directly in pkgdb.
With the ACL information is provided:
- the group which are linked to the package and their permission
- the packager which are linked to the package and their permission
- the number of bug open on the bugzilla
- the date and author of the last build.
These last two information can be removed with the option --noextra.
The current release is 1.1.0.
You can install it on F14, F15 and rawhide via yum:
yum install packagedb-cli
(you might have to enable the repository updates-testing)
For EL, you can find it in the EPEL repository for EL5 and EL6.
To can clone the git repository via:
git clone http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/packagedb-cli.git
It's a simple python script, so feel free to play with it!
Open Tickets (Feel free to check them out, comment on them or even fix them ;-))
Fixed Problems Scheduled for Next Release