Table of Contents
Welcome to OpenLMI
Note: The main OpenLMI website is available at www.openlmi.org . This website is focused on OpenLMI development.
Writing CIM providers
openlmi-devel mailing list: openlmi-devel @ lists.fedorahosted.org
The #openlmi IRC channel on FreeNode.
Use Fedora Bugzilla to report bugs. Use the aforementioned devel mailing list for any feature requests, comments or sending patches.
For general information on how to develop providers, see ProviderTutorial.
There are currently these modules in the OpenLMI project:
- openlmi-networking - providers for network management
- openlmi-providers - set of (usually) small providers
- openlmi-proxy - generator of provider handing over requests processing to WSMAN CIMOM.
- openlmi-storage - providers for management of storage
- openlmi-tools - cli tools which use previous providers
- openlmi-scripts - client-side python modules and command line utilities
Nightly builds: NightlyBuilds
There are other projects providing functionality that complement OpenLMI providers: