Welcome to the Nitrate System
Its features include:
- Managers with a source of information on planning, cases and execution status.
- Reproducibility across planning, cases and execution.
- Audit traceability.
- Increased productivity - Associates are able to identify and work on gaps in product coverage
- Fully functional XML-RPC interface.
- Multiple authentication backends.
The Nitrate source code can be download with git via:
For write (commit) access you'll need to be in the Fedora Accounts System gitnitrate group, it's need the project's admins sponsor.
Anonymous access: git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/nitrate.git
Commit access: git clone ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/nitrate.git
The source code can be viewed via a web UI at http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/nitrate.git
- TCMS Project Schedule 3.5
- TCMS Project Schedule 3.6
- TCMS 3.6 Maintenance Phase Schedule
- TCMS Project Schdule 4.0
- Plugin support
- XML-RPC Client Usage Guide (For python programming)
- XMLRPC API Documentation
- Report bugs
- Fedora Project: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Nitrate
- irc: #nitrate @ irc.freenode.net
- Screen Shot-index.png (130.6 KB) - added by junzhang 3 years ago.
- Screen Shot-Test Plan.png (198.1 KB) - added by junzhang 3 years ago.
- Screen Shot-Test Run.png (155.7 KB) - added by junzhang 3 years ago.
- Screen Shot-Report.png (188.6 KB) - added by junzhang 3 years ago.
- tcms350.png (108.3 KB) - added by junzhang 3 years ago.