Welcome to the Nitrate System
Major features include:
- Managers with a source of information on planning, cases and execution status.
- Reproducibility across planning, cases and execution.
- Audit traceability.
- Increased productivity - Associates are able to identify and work on gaps in product coverage
- Fully functional XML-RPC interface.
- Multiple authentication backends.
Nitrate is hosted in Github. Please download released version and clone project from Github.
Whatever bugs, questions or feature requests are all welcome, please create issue here with details. More information about how to report a bug, please refer to documentation http://nitrate.readthedocs.org/en/latest/bug_reporting.html
- Fedora Project: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Nitrate
- irc: #nitrate @ irc.freenode.net
- Mail list: nitrate-devel @ lists.fedorahosted.org
- Screen Shot-index.png (130.6 KB) - added by junzhang 6 years ago.
- Screen Shot-Test Plan.png (198.1 KB) - added by junzhang 6 years ago.
- Screen Shot-Test Run.png (155.7 KB) - added by junzhang 6 years ago.
- Screen Shot-Report.png (188.6 KB) - added by junzhang 6 years ago.
- tcms350.png (108.3 KB) - added by junzhang 5 years ago.