Fedora 11 Security-Enhanced Linux(R): Managing Confined Services
Purpose of the documentation
Provide administrators with a guide that details how to work with and manage confined services in Fedora 11. Documentation will cover:
- brief introduction to SELinux.
- brief introduction to confined and unconfined services.
- performing system administration tasks without turning SELinux off.
- troubleshoot issues (include Red Hat Bugzilla and permissive domains).
This guide follows a 5-phase model for developing and maintaining content:
- Information Plan -- Creation of the Information Plan and Project Plan deliverables.
- Content Specification-- Detailed research with a Content Specification Plan and a revised Project Plan.
- Implementation Phase? -- Design and development of deliverable.
- Localization and Production? -- Translation and final production of deliverables.
- Evaluation Phase? -- Evaluating the deliverable and executing the maintenance plan
- Mailing lists: <selinux@…> and <fedora-selinux-list@…>.
- IRC: #fedora-selinux and #selinux on Freenode.