Master branch of loki has been completely replaced with a rewrite based on Django. The purpose of loki was to create an application to manage buildbots. The complexity of the cli was losing that. So we're taking a new approach. Web UI to get some builders up fast, add scalability later.
Register to Login
To login to this trac site you'll need to register with the Fedora Account System
README has a quick start in it. Clone the code and check it out.
- Screencasts - Tutorials in video form
- Installation - Installation and Configuration Tutorial
- ManagingBots - Setting up bots
- RpmBuild - Building a loki RPM
- Apache - Deploying Loki on Apache
- Config Objects - notes on how Statuses, Steps and Schedulers are stored and handled
Getting and Giving
- 0.6.0 - archived docs from the pure cli implementation