Linux-PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules for Linux) project
This is the development site for the Linux-PAM project.
Please use the Linux-PAM ticket system to report bugs that are not distribution specific.
Linux-PAM user mailing list to discuss configuration issues and similar things.
Linux-PAM developers mailing list to discuss code changes, patches, enhancements, etc. This list is not for reporting bugs.
Latest released version is 1.3.0
User visible changes:
- Remove of static modules support
- pam_unix: pass_not_set was removed
- Lot of documentation fixes
- Use TI-RPC function calls if we build against libtirpc
- Add support for new, IPv6 enabled libnsl
- Lot of bug fixes
- Use fedora.zanata.org for translations