Linux-PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules for Linux) project
The development of Linux PAM is now hosted by GitHub
Please use the GitHub issues to report bugs that are not distribution specific.
Linux-PAM user mailing list to discuss configuration issues and similar things.
Linux-PAM developers mailing list to discuss code changes, patches, enhancements, etc. This list is not for reporting bugs.
Latest released version is 1.3.0
User visible changes:
- Remove of static modules support
- pam_unix: pass_not_set was removed
- Lot of documentation fixes
- Use TI-RPC function calls if we build against libtirpc
- Add support for new, IPv6 enabled libnsl
- Lot of bug fixes
- Use fedora.zanata.org for translations