koji - RPM building and tracking system
Koji's goal is to provide a flexible, secure, and reproducible way to build software.
- New buildroot for each build
- Robust XML-RPC APIs for easy integration with other tools
- Web interface with SSL and Kerberos authentication
- Thin, portable command line client
- Users can create local buildroots
- Buildroot contents are tracked in the database
- Versioned data
- Comments, questions, bugs, feedback, ideas, help requests? We'd love to hear from you.
- Mailing lists:
- IRC chat: #koji on irc.freenode.net
If you have found a bug or would like to request a new feature, please file a ticket.
This trac instance is hosted by Fedora, so you'll need to log in with your Fedora account.
The koji source code can be downloaded with git via:
git clone https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/koji
You may browse code at https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/koji
Archived releases can be found at https://fedorahosted.org/released/koji/
- Using Koji within the Fedora project
- More Fedora Koji docs
- Koji basics
- Koji Server HOWTO (somewhat out of date)
- Garbage collection in Koji
- Server policies in Koji