- Installation Guide
- Setup the server and clients
- Network Setup
- Language Setup
- Setup language and keyboard
- Virtual Machine PXE Client
- Learn how to use a Virtual Machine as a convenient method to test netboot and thin client login.
- Multiple Chroots
- Setup multiple chroots on one server
- Local Apps Support
- Multimedia apps like Firefox, movie players, 3D applications can be configured to run as locally on the client hardware. K12Linux enables seamless integration of these local applications with automatic remote home directory mounting and (FIXME: XDG menu integration?).
- NBD Root Configuration
- Boot your thin clients without NFS. Network Block Device is an optional method to boot your thin clients, much faster than NFS but more difficult to maintain.
- Custom Boot Logo
- Change the logo displayed during your thin client boot
- Obsolete, needs retesting and rewrite with K12Linux EL6.
- PPC Client HOWTO
- Use old PowerPC machines (like iMacs) as network bootable thin clients
- Chroot Tips
- Tips on working the the chroot.
- Obsolete RHEL5 Server Notes
- Experimental and never did work well
- K12Linux Live Server
- Not updated since 2009, was a convenient way to install the complete server OS pre-configured to be a LTSP server. Will be updated soon to K12Linux EL6.
- Hidden for now until we have updated screenshots with something interesting to show.
- Development Discussion
- We never did use it. Should probably delete it.