Note: fedorahosted.org will be decommissioned soon, so this repository has migrated to https://pagure.io/hmaccalc
hmaccalc can be used to compute HMAC (hash-based message authentication code) values for files. An HMAC is similar in concept to a message digest, except in that its calculation also incorporates a key which must be known to both the party generating the HMAC and the party verifying the HMAC.
The hmaccalc package includes multiple binaries (sha1hmac, sha256hmac, sha384hmac, sha512hmac) which aim to perform similarly to the sha*sum tools which are part of the coreutils package, and which use the NSS library to digest file contents.
- Download proper source releases or just the RPM .spec file.
- The source repository. Clone it by running git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/hmaccalc.git and have at it.
Trac Starting Points
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.