Ticket #73 (closed Funding request: fixed)
Funding request for Gerard Braad
|Reported by:||gbraad||Owned by:||jsmith|
|Component:||FUDCon Tempe 2011||Keywords:|
Tell us the following:
- What do you need covered? (Please estimate the costs in USD: hotel $X, travel $Y)
Travel and Hotel. Have no idea what this would cost. At least I would need to travel from Beijing.
- If we cannot provide a full subsidy, will a partial subsidy be helpful? (Yes/No?)
- If Yes can you specify the minimum amount you would need covered to facilitate your attendance
- What will you accomplish by being at FUDCon? (Please be as specific as possible, since this is the most important factor in granting requests.)
Possibility to get in touch with the people who can assist with building the Chinese Fedora community and help with getting the MIPS port promoted to a secondary architecture.
- If you are requesting airfare, include complete flight information such as flight numbers, desired departure and arrival airports, and times. Also let us know if you have specific time restrictions.
- Do you need a visa or other official processing before you can attend FUDCon? If so, approximately how long does that processing take?
Would need VISA, but haven't inquired about this yet
- Include any additional, relevant information.