Ticket #228 (closed Funding request: fixed)
Funding request for Clint Savage
|Reported by:||herlo||Owned by:||rbergero|
|Component:||FUDCon Blacksburg 2012||Keywords:|
Please set the "Component" below to the correct event for your request.
Tell us the following:
- What do you need covered? (Please estimate the costs in USD: hotel $X, travel $Y)
I would like Flight ~$522.80 / Hotel (50% of group rate) covered
- If we cannot provide a full subsidy, will a partial subsidy be helpful? (Yes/No?)
- If Yes, specify the minimum amount you need covered to facilitate your attendance.
Prefer at least cost of flight, but I will likely be there anyway.
- What will you accomplish by being at FUDCon? (Please be as specific as possible, since this is the most important factor in granting requests.)
I will be running the Sysadmin Study Group as I did at SCaLE 9x. A four-hour workshop for up and coming Linux users who wish to improve their skillset to become a better sysadmin and possible certification preparation.
- If you are requesting airfare, include complete flight information such as flight numbers, desired departure and arrival airports, and times. Also let us know if you have specific time restrictions.
Outbound 8:40am SLC - DL 2348 4:48pm ROA - DL 3895
Return 11:05am ROA - DL 5143 4:04pm SLC - DL 1123
- Do you need a visa or other official processing before you can attend FUDCon? If so, approximately how long does that processing take?
No extra items needed
- Include any additional, relevant information.
- Milestone set to Blacksburg 2012: Travel Subsidy Requested
- Owner changed from jbwillia to rbergero
- Keywords na-meeting removed
- Milestone changed from Blacksburg 2012: Travel Subsidy Requested to Blacksburg 2012: Travel Subsidies Granted
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from Blacksburg 2012: Travel Subsidies Granted to Blacksburg 2012: Travel Subsidies Purchased