Ticket #202 (closed Funding request: fixed)
Funding request for Robert Scheck
|Reported by:||robert||Owned by:||jsmith|
|Component:||FUDCon India 2011||Keywords:|
I think it would be a great experience to participate this event and I would be very pleased about your help.
- From a quick look, I don't know if Joerg's estimation of about 1000 USD sponsoring/funding still is up-to-date.
- A flight with a trustworthy airline to Mumbai (and retoure) is around 850 EUR (~ 1225 USD) at the moment; price might increase if we get closer.
- A direct flight to Pune is unrealistic as it is from +250 EUR up to +650 EUR on top to the flight costs to Mumbai - and even causes limitations due to less frequent flights.
- I have no idea about the hotel room/accommodation costs, but Joerg should have experiences here.
- Joerg and I could also share a hotel room, if that helps somehow (and if Joerg still can sleep if I snore).
- I have proposed one talk so far, but I'm thinking about adding another one. I'm also open for suggestions given that I'm active at packaging, ambassadors and mentoring.
- It would be really a pleasure to me if I can share my experience of the previously mentioned projects and teams with other Fedora contributors.
- I need to get passport, which should take up to 4-6 weeks according to the website.
- I also need to get a visa, that should take up to 1-2 weeks according to the website.
- Did I forget something? Hopefully not, but if so, please let me know and just ask...
I would be helpful to get a soon reply, similar like at Joerg, because I have to deal with my employer regarding vacation, flights won't get cheaper if we wait longer and passport/visa also need time till they're done.
- Owner changed from sundaram to jsmith
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted