Ticket #20 (closed Funding request: fixed)
Funding request for Larry Cafiero (lcafiero)
|Reported by:||lcafiero||Owned by:||jsmith|
|Component:||FUDCon Tempe 2011||Keywords:|
Tell us the following:
- What do you need covered? Lodging, which appears to be either a room at the Mission Palms or the Courtyard Tempe. I am not particular, but I will have my daughter with me, so sharing could be problematic.
- If we cannot provide a full subsidy, will a partial subsidy be helpful? Yes.
- What will you accomplish by being at FUDCon? As this is my first event of this nature, I don't know what I can accomplish. I know what I can offer -- that is, any discussion/session/panel around ambassador issues (i.e., mentoring, event management, etc.) -- but it's unclear how to make such a proposal. I'd like to think I'd take from this event a better understanding of the workings of Fedora and perhaps a slightly increased programming skill set.
- If you are requesting airfare, include complete flight information such as flight numbers, desired departure and arrival airports, and times. Also let us know if you have specific time restrictions. I will be driving to Tempe.
- Include any additional, relevant information. None, really.
- Owner changed from jsmith, rbergero, rrix to jsmith
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from Tempe 2011: Travel subsidies complete to End Red Hat FY11Q4 spending
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from End Red Hat FY11Q4 spending to Tempe 2011: Travel subsidies complete
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.