Ticket #194 (closed Funding request: fixed)
Funding Request Heherson Pagcaliwagan (azneita)
|Reported by:||azneita||Owned by:||sundaram|
|Component:||FUDCon India 2011||Keywords:|
- What do you need covered?
Travel: $180 + $ $767 + visa (~$1000) Hotel: whatever the organizers have available, can share room
- If we cannot provide a full subsidy, will a partial subsidy be helpful? (Yes/No?)
I'm afraid no.
- What will you accomplish by being at FUDCon? (Please be as specific as possible, since this is the most important factor in granting requests.)
(1) Facilitate, agree on and publish plans on how to improve getting Fedora APAC resources to local ambassadors. (2) Experience a FUDCon with the general goal of organizing one in the future.
- If you are requesting airfare, include complete flight information such as flight numbers, desired departure and arrival airports, and times. Also let us know if you have specific time restrictions.
Manila to Singapore (Cebu Pacific 5J- 801) Departure: 02 November 2011, Wednesday, 0625 H Arrival: 02 November 2011, Wednesday, 0950 H
Singapore to Chennai (Jet Airways 15) Departure: 03 November 2011, Thursday, 0920H Arrival: 03 November 2011, Thursday, 1100H
Chennai to Pune (Kingfisher Airlines 3624) Departure: 03 November 2011, Thursday, 1530H Arrival: 03 November 2011, Thursday, 1715H
Pune to Mumbai (Jet Airways 102) Departure: 07 November 2011, Monday, 1740H Arrival: 07 November 2011, Monday, 1820H
Mumbai to Singapore (Jet Airways 12) Departure: 07 November 2011, Monday, 2330H Arrival: 08 November 2011, Monday, 0735H
Singapore to Manila 5J- 802 Departure: 08 November 2011, Tuesday, 1035 H Arrival: 08 November 2011, Tuesday, 1410 H
- Do you need a visa or other official processing before you can attend FUDCon? If so, approximately how long does that processing take?
Will need visa. According to kital, this takes only a day.