Ticket #309 (closed provenpackager request: fixed)
provenpackager request - tomspur
|Reported by:||tomspur||Owned by:|
- Althought I own 5 packages with 4 more pending review, I am requresting getting provenpackager. I already maintain 10 packages in total https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=Package%20Review&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=tomspur%40fedoraproject.org
- I've done 22 reviews, that are completed: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=Package%20Review&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=tomspur%40fedoraproject.org&bug_status=CLOSED&bug_status=ON_QA
But I helped in a lot more reviews like: Giving first feedback to new reviewers, set FE-NEEDSPONSOR blocker, guiding into the right direction, so the sponsors can continue... e.g. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=542436
- Full lists of Review/Merge? review bugs, I was involved in (including my own Review Requests  and done reviews ): https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&emaillongdesc1=1&email1=tomspur%40fedoraproject.org&component=Package%20Review&emailtype1=substring
- I know, when to ask others and how to apply the guidelines.
- I am upstream for the package 'gbirthday'.
Further links can be found at my usersite.
- Currently, I'm envolved within Python3F13 and also comaintain python3. Beeing provenpackager would give me the possibility, to easy help other maintainers fixing python3 relevant stuff and add help with figuring out new bugs, that may arise, when both stacks are build in parallel.
- I could also help improving the quality of packages and don't need to file bugs for every nitpick. e.g. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=533348 (unresponsive since 2 months, bug easyfix)
- I'd also help fixing some FTBFS bugs.