Fedora tour is a project designed to give new users an introduction to Fedora Linux, the Fedora community, and their newly installed software.
Feel free to file tickets on any ideas you have for the project, and if you want to get involved in the project, come talk to us:
- You can catch us on IRC at #fedora-tour on Freenode.
- Our mailing list: https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/fedora-tour
Project related resources
Here is a short list of things that people involved might find usefull:
- Our meeting logs are at meeting-logs
- We collect our meeting agenda at meeting-agenda
- Project Mock-ups are at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora-tour/Mock-ups
- Coding standards that we encourage our contributors to follow are at coding-standards
- Some learning ref links learning_resources
- Notes and discussion on program structure: program-structure
- An RFC on the project is available here: http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fedora-tour/
You can get a working copy of our code at any time using the command
git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-tour.git/