Ticket #84 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Define install matrix baseline
|Reported by:||jlaska||Owned by:||rhe|
- We almost didn't find RHBZ#578633 - Unable to enter passphrase to unlock encrypted disk partitions
- When re-using test results from a previous test run, it's possible to include results for tests that should be re-tested. This would be bad.
- F-13 Beta candidate#3 didn't include the correct version of plymouth (see RHBZ #578633).
- Since it was Beta#3 and not much was supposed to change from Beta#2, some test results from the previous Beta#2 candidate were carried forward.
- Thankfully, QA found the problem before release while running the QA:Testcase_Anaconda_autopart_(encrypted)_install test.
- Establish better guidelines about which test results can be carried forward from one candidate to the next (this isn't easy). Or perhaps, establish a subset of tests that all respins must undergo.
- Perhaps link to, or document at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Installation_validation_testing
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to rhe
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.