Ticket #82 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Update existing dual-boot tests and add to test plan
|Reported by:||jlaska||Owned by:||jskladan|
Due to RHBZ #590661, the dual-boot experience was not well understood and tested for the final release. It was discovered late and unclear whether this behavior was critical to Fedora success.
Recommend updating existing dual-boot test cases, and create new test as needed, to reflect updated dual-boot release criteria. Also, add tests to the install matrix (depends on ticket#80).
The current tests concern dual-booting windows and Mac. I believe Mac is no longer a primary concern. However, we may wish to add a test for dual-booting Ubuntu or even Fedora.
See existing dual-boot tests at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Installer_Dual_Boot_Test_Cases
- Owner changed from rhe to adamwill
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner changed from adamwill to jlaska
- Milestone changed from Fedora 14 to Fedora 15
- Owner changed from jlaska to jskladan
- Status changed from new to assigned