Ticket #81 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Add i18n release criteria
|Reported by:||jlaska||Owned by:||adamwill|
- Currently we don't have i18n installation cases, so local language install is not tested as a demand. Untranslated pages are still existing after RC test. Such cases needed be added in test as well as release criteria.
- Does the Fedora i18n team have any release criteria to propose?
- RHBZ #571900 pointed out the need for a better understanding of how the language and keymap installer selections impact the installed system.
Recommend reviewing the release criteria to ensure expectations are captured around propagating language and keymap settings from install to desktop login (/etc/sysconfig/i18n, image:Package-x-generic-16.pnggdm etc...). It may also be advised to coordinate with the installer team so that bugs can be filed for any missing functionality.
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Cc test@… added
- Component changed from Wiki to Release criteria
- Owner set to adamwill
- Status changed from reopened to new