Ticket #70 (closed proventester request: fixed)
proventesters request - tomspur
|Reported by:||tomspur||Owned by:||jlaska|
|Component:||Proventester Mentor Request||Version:|
- Currently, I maintain 18 packages in fedora , also quite important ones like python3 and ipython. I'm also provenpackager, so I know how to break things from a packager view of point ;)
- I've already given much feedback in bodi (I'm most of the time in the top 8 in ).
- prevented a broken evolution package getting in: http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/evolution-2.30.1-3.fc13
- my karma would make 'proxy karma' unnecessary, e.g.: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xorg-x11-drv-ati-6.13.0-1.fc13
- Most of the time, I'm running XFCE (and just sometimes GNOME) and because most other QA members are constantly running GNOME, the XFCE packages are unlikely to get tested. So I would primary focus on testing XFCE packages.
Further links can be found at my usersite.
I believe, I've already shown some of the capabilities, that are needed to get proventester, know how updates are working and know how to break something as a packager and therefore what to check as a QA member...
So I don't need much guidence to finish the proventesters process and here I'm requesting a mentor.
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed