Ticket #961 (closed enhancement: invalid)
wiki: please add page category and author to subject of rss feed
|Reported by:||thl||Owned by:||puiterwijk|
Over the past few years I was able to easily follow what happens in the big Fedora land by watching the changes in the wiki closely. For that I'm subscribed to the wiki's rssfeed and read it closely.
That worked really well, but the wiki changes that have been done over the past few months (switching to a different wiki software; the "New Organizational Schema" for pages) seriously broke by workflow. Two examples:
- until now I was able to sort all the changes by name and got all pages that were relevant for EPEL or the FeatureProcess? easily, as the pages all started with the name "EPEL/" or "Feature/"; that's not the case anymore with the "New Organizational Schema"
- MoinMoin? had the author info in the Subject; hence when I saw that pfrields did a change I took a closer look
Hence I'd ask if the category and the author of a change could get mentioned in a subject in a form like this:
<category> - <pagename> - <author>
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from ricky to ianweller
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Milestone set to Fedora 18
- Owner changed from ianweller to puiterwijk