Ticket #883 (closed task: fixed)
Fix MediaWiki to use 302s for redirects
|Reported by:||ianweller||Owned by:||puiterwijk|
The way to do this would be to replace the necessary redirection code with whatever needs to happen to make a 302 occur, and go to the right place.
This would require patching MediaWiki? at the least, and I'd recommend sending the patch upstream. I take a look at the code when I can, but often I don't have the time to do so. It might be good to talk with upstream and all the other necessary people to get this done.
- Milestone changed from Fedora 11 to Fedora 12
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:10 Changed 19 months ago by puiterwijk
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Milestone changed from Fedora 12 to Fedora 18
- Owner changed from ianweller to puiterwijk
comment:16 Changed 18 months ago by puiterwijk
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed