Ticket #179 (closed enhancement: fixed)
RFI for hosting capabilities
|Reported by:||kanarip||Owned by:||sysadmin-hosted-members@…|
This is a request for information on what hosting capabilities hosted.fp.org could offer to projects. With pyJigdo and Revisor we're setting these things up on our own, I was wondering what the Infrastructure team thinks of offering these, too. I hope you get a chance to discuss this ;-) I'm sure not all projects need this or want this, I'm not saying we do. Like I said, I was just wondering ;-)
- Mailing lists (project-users, project-devel)
- Plain /downloads directory for putting "upstream" tarballs and/or source rpms
- Upstream website (other then Trac wiki?) <project>.fedoraproject.org?
Thank you in advance, and thank you for the services we're already getting from you guys!
- Component changed from General to Hosted Projects
- Owner changed from nobody to sysadmin-hosted-members@…