Ticket #1766 (closed enhancement: wontfix)
Expand conferencing documentation: Basic, Recording, Streaming, Legal
|Reported by:||poelstra||Owned by:||sysadmin-tools-members|
The conferencing page simply lists conference rooms, but says nothing about how conferences work or how simple they are to join. We also need additional instructions for the new functionality added at the Fedora Talk FAD. See next section.
Update the conferencing page with instructions on how to:
- Hold basic conferences and select rooms to use
- Record a conference including required notifications
- Automatic announcement at start of recorded call
- Conference invite should include mention that conference will be recorded.
- Conference facilitator should remind all participants that the call is being recorded once all participants have joined and the conference is ready to officially start
- Stream a conference
- Owner changed from nobody to sysadmin-tools-members
- Component changed from General to FedoraTalk