Ticket #1191 (closed bug: fixed)
Deploy Transifex 0.5-devel (hg tip) on publictest
|Reported by:||glezos||Owned by:||mmcgrath|
|Cc:||asgeirf, mmcgrath, diegobz, raven, noriko||Blocked By:|
Requesting an instance of Transifex 0.5-devel (the Django Branch (tm)) on a publictest server, in order to hammer it to shape for translation statistics for Fedora 11.
The action requested is to checkout the source directly from hg on a publictest server and follow installation procedure to install dependencies:
- Deploy hg tip on publictest
- Register Fedora projects (translators themselves, ~glezos)
- Create RPMs (see build-tools dir)
- Deploy at http://translate.fedoraproject.org/
We could need all the time we'll have to test/polish before the string freeze of 10-Mar-2009.
Tx 0.5-final is scheduled to be released in ~1 month with full submission support. If everything goes well, we could even have 0.5 *with* submissions over ssh-agent in time (still unsure).
More info will be sent on Infra-list.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from santosp,ricky,mmcgrath to nigelj
comment:15 Changed 6 years ago by mmcgrath
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner changed from nigelj to mmcgrath