Ticket #5 (closed task: fixed)
Fix broken dependencies
|Reported by:||notting||Owned by:||nobody|
Occasionally in the released, pending, or rawhide trees, there are broken dependencies. Michael Schwendt sends occasional reports to test@… that list them. See http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2010-February/088743.html for an example. What this task involves is fixing these broken deps.
- Determine the broken deps, either by reading the mail, or running repoclosure yourself.
- Contact the maintainers affected, to see what their plan is to fix them.
- If there's not a suitable response, fix the packages, build the updates, and submit them via Bodhi.
Working this task will likely require 'provenpackager' membership to commit fixes and push updates.
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner changed from mmcgrath to itamarjp