Fedora Ambassadors APAC Request Tracker
This trac instance is here to help the Fedora Ambassadors make requests for resources they might need in APAC.
- Make requests for required funding for events.
- Make requests for Media to distribute (this is not the FreeMedia? program).
- Make requests for Banners or stand-up signs.
- Make requests for stickers, buttons, t-shirts, or other swag that is available.
The other benefits are:
- Allowing the APAC Regional Ambassadors the ability to view and process requests without duplication.
- Avoid duplicate requests for resources.
- Better planning purchases for future resources.
Make a request
To make a request for resources, you must be a Fedora Ambassador.
After you've become an Ambassador for APAC, login. Choose New Ticket and include the following:
- Name and Mailing Address
- The resource you'd like to have as well as how many you'll need.
- A description of your request
- Whether you would like those to be shipped or you would produce them locally.
- Calculate your cost break-up, if any and post in the ticket in USD.
- For funding requests for event, make sure the event wiki page is up and the link is provided.
Please help us making the reporting for your reimbursements easier
- Please attach receipts/invoices as a pdf! Not as a imagefile!
- Please do not aggregate tickets or collected invoices - we have to split this for reporting again!
- And please remember that we can not always search your paypal accounts from the history tickets, so please just add them to your requests
Finally make sure to attend the next APAC bi-weekly meeting where the request will be discussed. The meeting calendar is at https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/ambassadors/ and the next meeting time at https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/ambassadors/#m328