Fedocal is a web based calendar application for Fedora.
Feel free to consult the fedocal documentation for information on how to set-up, configure, run and contribute to the project.
Get the sources
git clone ssh://<FAS user>@git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedocal.git
- Discuss on IRC: #fedora-apps
- Report a bug
- Discuss on the list
- Follow the development (commits and tickets) on the -devel list
- Get yourself a ticket to work on ;-)
List of open tickets
- Support i18n
- Integration with meetbot
- Desktop or CLI client
- Create different calendars, so they could be synced with the Magazine Calendar
- Add CalDAV support
- Add "year view" or "month view"
- Make it easier to interact with the calendar
- Support action undo
- Indicate that there are hidden events on the page
- Show UTC in meeting details
- full day meetings do not wrap correctly
- Meeting Details should show countdown
Fixed Problems Scheduled for next release (0.7.0)