Fedocal is a web based calendar application for Fedora.
Feel free to consult the fedocal documentation for information on how to set-up, configure, run and contribute to the project.
Get the sources
git clone https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedocal.git
git clone ssh://<FAS user>@git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedocal.git
- Discuss on IRC: #fedora-apps
- Report a bug
- Discuss on the list
- Follow the development (commits and tickets) on the -devel list
- Get yourself a ticket to work on ;-)
List of open tickets
- Desktop or CLI client
- Create different calendars, so they could be synced with the Magazine Calendar
- Add CalDAV support
- Add "year view" or "month view"
- Support action undo
- reminder email sent at wrong time when timezone is used
- broken display of events
- some events randomly either disappear or appear multiplicated many times over
- Allow setting for flexible time periods for repeating events
- Client side reminders for a complete calendar
- allow markdown formatting in the field "More information URL"
- List view stops at current year
- the iCal export of Budget calendar doesn't include all events
- "Recursive event" should be "Recurring event"
- Calendar widget doesn't show days of the week
Problems Scheduled for next release (0.14)