A Home Finance Modelling Program
Expendable is a program for modelling things such as:
- The offset facility of a mortgage account
- A Fixed Term Deposit, to be paid into the mortgage account on maturity
- A savings account, for situations where it is more beneficial than using the mortgage offset facility
- Regular withdrawals from savings
- Lump sum payments
- Promotional rate credit cards
Get your own copy of the source code like this:
git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/expendable.git
Updated/additional translations can be submitted using Transifex.
See the download area for released tarballs.
Screenshots, including tutorials, can be found at: http://cyberelk.net/tim/software/expendable
To log in and submit bug reports, use your Fedora Project account details.
If you don't have a Fedora Project account yet, you can get one using this link.
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.