Fedora Ambassadors EMEA Swag Request Tracker
What this tracker is for
This trac instance is here to help the Fedora Ambassadors make requests for resources they might need in EMEA.
- Request budget to produce new swag.
- Request reimbursements for expenses.
- Request for Media to distribute (this is not the FreeMedia program).
- Request Banners or stand-up signs.
- Make requests for stickers, buttons, t-shirts, or other swag that is available.
The other benefits are:
- Allowing the EMEA Regional Ambassadors the ability to view and process requests without duplication.
- Avoid duplicate requests for resources.
- Better planning purchases for future resources.
Please help us making the reporting for your reimbursements easier
Please attach receipts/invoices as a pdf! Not as a imagefile!
Please do not aggregate tickets or collected invoices - we have to split this for reporting again!
And please remember that we can not always search your paypal accounts from the history tickets, so please just add them to your requests
What is available?
- Check the Inventory to see what is available in EMEA.
Make a request
To make a request for resources and such, you must be a Fedora Ambassador in EMEA. If you are not, please join by following the steps here.
- Name and Mailing Address for shipping
- The resource you'd like as well as how many you'll need. Choose it as the Type.
- A short explanation of your request and how it might promote Fedora
- Phone Number (optional)
- How you would like the shipped (Choose Basic (4 weeks) unless you can justify faster, more expensive, shipping. But keep in mind that failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on ours.)
- Your Event
- Do Not assign the task to anyone, it is automatically assigned to the correct person
- Wait for the ticket to be processed
- Leave the ticket open until you have received the swag. Once you receive it, confirm the arrival and close the ticket