Table of Contents
This system records tasks and engagements for the Fedora Design team.
What can I do here?
You can file a ticket to:
- Request new design work
- Tell us if something's wrong with an existing design
- Make a suggestion for a future design
You can also help us out! Take a look at the active ticket list and look for a ticket assigned to 'somebody' or whose assignment is blank, and feel free to take that task yourself. If there aren't any open tickets, ask on our mailing list where you can help out.
Because this is mainly a volunteer-staffed team, we don't guarantee to handle all tickets. If you think a ticket needs attention, try to contact the owner and see if they are working on it. If you don't hear from them within a week you can probably take the ticket over.
If you want to carry on a longer conversation with the team, you may want to join our mailing list.
Looking for Badges?
You can file a request or issue for Fedora Badges at the Fedora Badges issue tracker.
- Design Team Schedule for Fedora 22 Artwork (Download in ICS format)
- Team Shared Storage Space (You can ssh to this space using your Fedora account name if you are in the 'design' FAS group. youraccount@… and the directory is /srv/groups/designteam.)
- Design Team General Guidelines
- Fedora Logo:
- Fedora Theming Guidelines (these are out-of-date)
- Fedora Icon Guidelines
- Design Team Mailing List
- #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net