Copr is designed to be a lightweight buildsystem that allows contributors to create packages, put them in repositories, and make it easy for users to install the packages onto their system. Within the Fedora Project it is used to allow packagers to create third party repositories.
The main subsections of this wiki;
- User Documentation: Learn more about how to use Copr. Quick tutorial, FAQ.
- Developer Documentation: Learn how to work on and build Copr, and how Copr is put together.
- Downloads (Source and RPMs): Find out how to check out the source code and get RPM releases.
- Roadmap: What are the plans for the future of Copr.
- Brainbox: Some ideas that might end up in the roadmap. Just a page to collect them.
- Features: An index page of ideas that have graduated from the BrainBox to become features.
Copr is discussed on #fedora-buildsys on irc.freenode.net
Copr comes in several pieces. You can browse the source here:
- The source for Copr itself: https://github.com/fedora-copr/copr
- https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/ (preferred)
- http://copr-fe-dev.cloud.fedoraproject.org/ (staging instance, broken most of the time).
Need To Edit This Wiki?
To edit this wiki you just need Fedora account (Get a Fedora account). Just log in and you can edit.
Want to File a Bug/RFE?
- Search for bugs here: If it has, feel free to add yourself to Cc list of that bugzilla and add comments with more details, logs, etc.
- Report a new bug: If it has not, then please report it here with all the detail you can muster.
- Get a Bugzilla account: You will need an account in bugzilla to add comments or file new bugzillas.