Ticket #3 (closed task: fixed)
Fedora.next product branding for cloud - list of questions
|Reported by:||rbergero||Owned by:|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||Fedora 21 (Final)|
|Component:||Collaboration & Communication||Keywords:||meeting|
Mo asked for some answers to questions re: branding and such by Wed., Dec. 4 - I figured it would be good to add as a topic for next week's meeting at least to finalize (hopefully we can discuss in the meantime). Mail is pasted below.
With the creation of 3 products for Fedora, the Fedora Design Team
anticipates many new questions around Fedora's brand. As the main
caretakers of the Fedora brand, we're going to have to figure these
things out within the next few months. For example, the Design Team is
starting to think about how to answer these types of questions:
• Should each product have its own logo? or
• Can you add our product to the Fedora website? or
• Can you make our product its own website? (How should we represent
these products on the website? Should we allow products to have their
own separate websites?)
To start off the rebranding discussion, the Fedora Design Team has 4
basic questions for each of the 3 product-focused working groups to answer:
(1) What problem does your product solve, in one sentence?
(2) Who is the target audience for your product, in one sentence?
(3) List at least 5 products that successfully target the same target
audience you are after.
(4) List at least 5 products that try to solve the same problem.
We are reaching out to each group individually to ask that you discuss
these questions and come back to us with answers by Wednesday, December
I was hoping you could answer these questions for the cloud product;
please let me know if this isn't a reasonable timeline or if you need
any help coming up with the answers!
- Milestone changed from Future to Fedora 21
- Component set to Collaboration & Communication