Ticket #434 (closed defect: fixed)
disable direct to stable pushes per https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_acceptance_criteria
|Reported by:||kevin||Owned by:||lmacken|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||Fixed, but not yet deployed|
We would like bodhi to only allow pushes to stable for the reasons listed in the policy above.
if the package is critical path:
- at least +1 from proventesters
- at least +1 from someone else.
If it's not:
- at least it's positive karma threshold from any identified user
- it's been in updates-testing for at least a week.
It might be nice to note a link to the policy somewhere on the new update form/docs to give people a headsup.
Happy to provide clarifications.
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 5 years ago by lmacken
- Owner set to lmacken
- Milestone set to 1.0
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 5 years ago by lmacken
- Milestone changed from 1.0 to Fixed, but not yet deployed