Ticket #205 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Provide a support for sending comments into Bodhi
|Reported by:||wwoods||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by kparal) (diff)
We need to be able to post comments into Bodhi. Comments should probably include test name, test result, URL to full results, karma and should be reported from 'autoqa' user.
We should somehow tackle the issue of comment duplication, as discussed here:
This should be implemented as a library method so a particular test can call it (for now, we will design better solution in the future).
- Milestone changed from Package Update Acceptance Test Plan - depcheck to Package Update Acceptance Test Plan
- Milestone changed from Package Update Acceptance Test Plan to 0.4.4
- Type changed from task to enhancement
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner set to mkrizek
- Summary changed from make depcheck submit karma/comments to bodhi to Provide a support for sending comments into Bodhi
- Component changed from core to documentation
- Owner mkrizek deleted