Welcome to Fedora Astronomy!
Fedora Astronomy is sub-project of Fedora linux distribution. We are trying to improve linux and open-source experiance to people from scientific field, especially for astronomers and astrophysicists. Check out our various projects for more informations.
- Astronomy wiki page on fedoraproject.org
- September 20, 2008 - Decision has been made to wait for F11 as we wish to make this International Astronomy Year 2009 project.
- September 2-7, 2008 - Let us invite you for Fedora Astronomy hack-fest on FUDCon 2008 in Brno!
- July 19, 2008 - Join us for discussion in #fedora-astronomy on irc.freenode.org!
- June 17, 2008 - We're in progress:
Most of the packages are in, we are ready to start working on the spin. It should be for Fedora 10!
- November 27, 2007 - Fedora Astronomy founded:
Foundation of Fedora astronomy project.