The Amber Project
The Amber project is a web application and client side program designed to allow users to search for, browse, comment on, and rate software applications available for Fedora and potentially other Linux distributions and repositories.
The Amber project is currently in the earliest phases of implementation, so there is not much to see yet. The goal is to release the first version around the same time as Fedora 10.
- Scope of project: https://fedorahosted.org/amber/wiki/Scope
- Full project definition: https://fedorahosted.org/amber/wiki/Definition
- GIT repository: git clone ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/amber.git
- Requires membership in the gitamber group in the Fedora account system
- Public GIT repository: git clone http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/amber.git
- There's an informal IRC channel on FreeNode called #amber
- And a mailing list at: https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/amber-devel