Client utility and library for performing deployments with Func.
What's it for?
2012/01/20 - Taboot 0.4.0 Released
- Major release, lots of internal code refactoring
- Fixed #25, Should have a guide for creating new scripts
- Fixed #26, Taboot is not DRY enough
- Fixed #28, More verbosity for debugging & development
- Fixed #33, Add functionality for strict ordering of hosts
- Fixed #34, Taboot 'edit' mode should hint at the file type and give instructions
- Fixed #35, Taboot should have a "noop" task
- Fixed #36, Preflight not doing mega concurrency as advertised
- Fixed #38, Escape HTML Tags in HTMLOutput
- Fixed #39, Colorize various output
- Fixed #40, Create a tabootv wrapper to make vi default EDITOR
- Fixed #41, Add server parameter to puppet (Safe)Run tasks
- Fixed #37, Add a puppet noop task
Much thanks to new contributor Andrew Butcher!
2011/09/29 - Taboot 0.3.2 Released
- Fixed: #29 - RFE: Nagios (un)silencing options
- Fixed: #30 - Create a working 'Pause' task
- Fixed: #31 - HTML Logging
- New 'hacking' directory in git tree has script to make development testing easier
- Make python-argparse a Requires for el6 as well
2011/08/04 - Taboot 0.3.1 Released
Bug fixes, and some enhanced cli functionality. Noteworthy changes include:
- (#24) - Fix Nagios scheduling causing log-to-file to fail
- (#23) - Spelling & grammar fixes all around
- (#18) - Add -E (edit), -p (print yaml & exit), -C (set concurrency), and -L (add logging) command line flags
Much thanks to new contributor Jason DeTiberus?!
See the ChangeLog for the complete list of updates.
2011/06/30 - Taboot 0.3.0 Released
Lots of bug fixes
- YAML Errors Handled Intelligently
- CLI Option Processing Improved
- Improved Nagios Module
See the ChangeLog for all the gorey details.
F14 repo updated with new release. Still pending stable push on the others. You can get the latest RPMs from the GetReleases page until then.
- Releases -- how to get Taboot for your favorite platform
- Install And Setup Guide -- easy steps to get Taboot installed and working
- Getting Started -- Complete overview of what Taboot is and how to start using it
- Tasks -- browse the list of tasks that ship with Taboot
- Communicate -- How to reach the maintainers
- Bug/Feature Requests -- How to report bugs, see existing bugs, and make feature requests
- Documentation -- What project would be complete without fantastic documentation (QuickView)
- Taboot Authors -- See who's responsible for the Taboot project
modjkapi, required to use the mod_jk task:
- python-modjkapi - Simple API for managing mod_jk via it's xml web api
- Devel Taboot Development -- Steps for contributing back to Taboot
- Source -- get the source code and learn how to contribute
To login to this trac site you'll need to register with the Fedora Account System.