Welcome to Fedora Globalization
The main focus is to provide a seamless language and cultural experience to Fedora products with the collaboration of i18n, l10n, Zanata and FLTG.
- I18n enables Fedora for languages and later l10n uses this to translate UI into respective language. There is natural synchronization between them.
- I18n works with new products for enabling languages. In next step l10n can use it for localization.
- I18n can make sure, important packages in Fedora are internationalized.
- L10n can propose and test new features for i18n. Predictive text, Fonts, Dictionaries.
- L10n and I18n works with Zanata and make sure things work well from i18n side as well from localization size.
Most of the members are available in #fedora-g11n.
IRC Channel: FreeNode#fedora-g11n
Mailing list: email@example.com
bi-weekly meeting on Wed. 04:30:00 UTC
|I18N||https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N||Enable packages/application to use different languages.|
|L10N||https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N||Translates files to different languages supported in Fedora|
|FLTG||https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG||QA of globalization|
|Zanata||http://zanata.org https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Translate_on_Zanata||Translation management platform for L18N and L10N|