Ticket #28 (closed defect: fixed)
MOD operations with chained delete/add get back error 53 on backend config
|Reported by:||mkosek||Owned by:||mreynolds|
|Red Hat Bugzilla:||741744||Screened:||yes|
Description of problem: We are trying to updated safely a few entries in cn=config,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config in order to change limits. We are using a modify operation with chained delete/add so that we change these defaults only if admins haven't set their own. DS is returning error 53 in this case (Unwilling to Perform). It should just realize the operation is equivalent to a replace and let the operation happen.
- Version set to 1.2.10
- Milestone changed from NEEDS_TRIAGE to 1.2.10
- Milestone changed from 1.2.10 to NEEDS_TRIAGE
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to mreynolds
Changed 22 months ago by mreynolds
- Attachment 0001-Ticket-28-MOD-operations-with-chained-delete-add-get.patch added
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.