Ticket #28 (closed defect: fixed)
MOD operations with chained delete/add get back error 53 on backend config
|Reported by:||mkosek||Owned by:||mreynolds|
|Red Hat Bugzilla:||741744|
Description of problem: We are trying to updated safely a few entries in cn=config,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config in order to change limits. We are using a modify operation with chained delete/add so that we change these defaults only if admins haven't set their own. DS is returning error 53 in this case (Unwilling to Perform). It should just realize the operation is equivalent to a replace and let the operation happen.
- Version set to 1.2.10
- Milestone changed from NEEDS_TRIAGE to 1.2.10
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Milestone changed from 1.2.10 to NEEDS_TRIAGE
- Owner set to mreynolds
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 4 years ago by mreynolds
- Attachment 0001-Ticket-28-MOD-operations-with-chained-delete-add-get.patch added
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.